• Hello Guest! You are welcome to join our forum but we are still under construction. March 2019 is our current goal for being integrated with the rest of BamaPolitics.com!

Charrito's in Huntsville has customer leave racist note on receipt

NateG

This may just be my cynical nature, but sometimes I wonder if things like these are fake. Who knows. Still a bad thing either way. What is wrong with people?

NateG

I am going to go to this restaurant, eat their delicious food, pay them my hard earned money, then write racist statements on my receipt. Genius. I hope, if that idiot ever tries to walk in there again, they turn his ass right around and walk him out. Get his picture, and spread it around to every other restaurant.

Brent Wilson

Administrator
Staff member
I am going to go to this restaurant, eat their delicious food, pay them my hard earned money, then write racist statements on my receipt. Genius. I hope, if that idiot ever tries to walk in there again, they turn his ass right around and walk him out. Get his picture, and spread it around to every other restaurant.
I suspect this person, who was sitting at the bar by himself, was staying in one of the hotels. Probably will never step back into Huntsville again. If he does, I am sure he will avoid Charrito's and more than likely Providence in general.

I go there all the time. The staff is fantastic and hard working. This guy will get his karma at some point.